Monday, August 20, 2007

Testimony : GOT NOTEBOOK!

It's been 4 years since I've desired for a notebook to replace my desktop. Have grown to seriously dislike the constraint of a desktop. It's frustrating that when I've got some stuff to work on the computer, I couldn't be with the kids in the play room at the same time.

But over the past couple of months, that desire has become a need. I needed a notebook to work my stuff at MFH. Those past months required some work of patience and perseverance in trusting God for a notebook. I laid down my specifics and desires to Him, and believed Him without the layers of doubt. Then finally and suddenly, God answered and the notebook manifested. I was blessed with an AWESOME compact Compaq notebook, with all the specifics that I have asked. All the perseverance paid off. How did it feel? It felf just like birth labour : such labour, relief and joy!!


Isn't she a beauty?
THANK YOU LORD!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home